Announcement: Larrabees point Tourney flyer / kids clinic
HARDWATER TOURNAMENT SERIES
FEBRUARY 26, 2011 6:30 AM TO 3:00 PM
LARABEE’S BAY, SHOREHAM, VT | WEIGH-IN IS AT 3:15
• It will be an individual event.
• The species will be 3 Crappies and 3 Sunfish
• Prizes for overall heaviest combined weight.
• There will also be a prize awarded for heaviest fish (contestant must have their heaviest fish marked with a jig in the lips when coming up to weigh in)
• All fish must be kept in a bucket with water. NO frozen or discolored fish will be accepted.
• This event will see an 80% payout of all registration fees. 10% will go to running cost and 10% will be donated.
• Boundaries will be from point to point and marked with orange cones
• Everyone must get a ticket stub at the sign in table, for door prizes prior to launch
• Everyone will start at the designated launch point and form a single file line (first come first serve order) by 5:45 am sharp. We will do a brief rules meeting and shanty inspection
• Walkers will be let go @ 6:00am sharp.
• ATV’S and Snow machines will be let go @ 6:10am sharp.
• Start time is 6:30am.end time is 3:00pm. After the field is cut loose everyone can drill holes and set up but cannot put a line in the water until 6:30am.
• Weigh in will be at 3:15pm. Awards ceremony and door prizes to follow.
• The use of ATV’s and snow machines will be at the discretion of the tournament directors. In the event that ice conditions will not support these vehicles it will become a walking event.
Tickets can be purchased for $30.00 onsite or in advance at
Fish307.com / Tom’s Bait / Lakeshore Ace / Norm’s Bait
For more info call Scott @ 802-324-1897 or go to http://vtsportsman.proboards.com
Vermont Sportsman Hard Water Tournament Series
FREE KIDS ICE FISHING CLINIC
WHERE: LARABEES BOAT LAUNCH
WHEN: FEB. 26, 2011 / 10:00AM TO NOON
AGES: 15 AND UNDER
• Pro fisherman from across the ice belt will teach the basic steps of the modern ice fishing system, including ice safety, Knot tying, how to use electronics and then ultimately take the kids fishing.
• Free Hot lunch will be available for Kids only
• After lunch we will have a drawing for prizes
• These clinics are an excellent way to introduce youngsters to the sport of fishing and a perfect opportunity for families that want to enjoy some of the outdoor recreational activities that New England has to offer
• No pre-registration is necessary for the clinic.
• All poles and equipment will be provided, Please dress warm.
For more info call Fish Hound @ 802-855-0082 or email@example.com