Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Well what a weekend at the Cow Banks

Justin invited us out to the Cowbanks after some White perch . We got there a little late on Saturday morning around 8am or so . Had no idea what they were biting on nothing , I put my Vexilar 22HD in the Hole Oh my I was like what the hang is wrong with this ? Red everywhere ... Interference ? No these were all fish from the bottom up 12 foot , It was amazing I really am kicking myself in the Ass right now for not taking pictures throught the year we have had some real good times and I have made such great friends with alot of new people some nice people out there . So anyway the Story Justin set us up with Swedish pimples and tipped with maggot Oh my gosh it was one right after the blast

No comments:

Post a Comment