Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things I like! The Great Outdoors




Well as you can see here on the blog is Dockside it is a Awesome store located in Colchester off from Raymond road with Ben being the owner , He is a great guy alot of knowledge in the Store , and Super prices . I also have recently got hooked into the panfishing towards the end of last year , Mike Fishercat took me out and oh yeah it is amazing , Yeah I'm hooked Crappie,Sunfish,Bluegill amazing stuff . I went out and bought the Hummingbird Ice 45 Flasher fish finder , This last summer I sold that , And this Fall I picked up a Vexilar FL-12 with the Tri cone on it , That thing is amazing . And I picked up a another Vexilar FL-18 with the 12 degree cone and I use the Riversiders with the Micro Ice reels , And of course I have a Dave Genz Clam Guide Series fish house , And  use the Strikemaster Mag Ice Auger , Vermont Sportsmans Forum is also one on my Favorite places to hang out , Scott has put alot of time in on this forum and we are trying to get more Active members it is free that is the nice thing , Share your Stories or share your success , Share what works for you Mostly all the Skilled Panfish guys hang out there , There is some other great Anglers from walleye to bass and Northern it is all what we like Outdoors , Talk Camping , Its is great here is a link to the Forum Don't be afraid to sign up and be active

No comments:

Post a Comment